Registration of a Litter
Please note that this form is now downloaded below as a PDF file or as a Word file. Some functions on this form have changed. Breeders may now register the sex of a kitten as neuter or spay if the kitten is to be sold as a pet without breeding rights.
Note when registering kittens:
The sections for sex, color, and breed must be completed for each kitten registered. All other fields for genetic codes are optional. If breeder does not complete these sections, they will not be visible on the registration slip for the kitten.
The fee is $10 US if both parents are registered with REFR. The fee is $15 US if only one parent registered with REFR. The fee is $20 US if neither parent is registered with REFR. All payments must be made in US funds.
Litter registrations will be returned electronically to the e-mail address listed above.
You may download the Litter Registration form here. Please choose the format that works best for you:
NOTE: To use the PDF format for downloads you must have Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe, Click Link for Free Download......
1. Open the pdf in Adobe Reader
2. On the top right of the task bar click the fountain pen icon (when you hover your mouse over the icon it displays ("Sign document")
3. Double click your mouse cursor in each blank of the form to fill it in
4. When finished, click on File and Save As to save to your computer
5. Email saved document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once completed, email it to email@example.com and make the appropriate Paypal Payment.